Monday, November 10, 2008

Cast away???

Finley's casts have been on for 11 days....they are meant to be on for another 10. That is, of course, unless the wearer of said casts barfs all over them in the middle of the night. I will spare you all the details and summarize by saying 'they stink....they stink bad'. I'm pretty sure she caught a little bug or maybe the flu - she's doing better tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be easier for her. I phoned the surgeon's office today (to see what might be done about the smell). His advice - REMOVE THE CASTS. I'm going to wait until she feels slightly better and until I can pre-dose her with some pain meds as the removal is not a pleasant experience for her. SO....stay tuned for pictures of ten tiny fingers ten days early!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Poor Baby (and poor Mama) She looks really good though! Can't wait to see those little fingers! Give her kisses from RaRa.
PS don't try to clean her casts with Thoro.