Thursday, October 9, 2008

Google Tag Tag

I was tagged by my most internet-savvy, bloggin'est dear friend Sherrelyn. Here's how it works. Google (image) each of the following items, pick your favorite photo from the first three pages of results:

1. First Name



2. Last Name


(Please note this image could have also been chosen for#10)


3. Bad Habit




4. What are you doing right now



5. Grandma's Name



6. Past pet



7. First Job


8. Age


9. Where I grew up



10. Past love



11. Best friends nickname



12. Favorite place to be



13. If I went back to school, I'd become....



14. I'd love to visit...



15. Favorite color


16. Favorite food



Jelina - Consider yourself tagged - you're 'it'






1 comment:

Jelina said...

Ok...so I had to go back up and read the beginning again to figure out what you were doing. I still can't figure out most of the pictures...That is pretty funny. WHAT IS THE BAD HABIT? Cheetos? I will do it next week, I have to post Happy Anniversary to my parents tomorrow...35 years!