Thursday, June 5, 2008

So much for keeping a blog....

I'll blame it on DIRT. We're on our way to having a LOVELY yard, but right now it's a muddy mess. The landscaping has kept us very busy this month. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I don't feel too bad - it's the pictures, not my commentary, that you all are after anyhow.

During the month of May:

We planted some trees and bushes; moved A LOT of rock, put in a fence and even had a swing set installed for the kids:




Finley had her first birthday:



Riley had her last day of preschool:
(singing "baby jaws" below)


Both sets of grandparents came to visit:



We ran the Bolder Boulder and celebrated Finley's birthday on Memorial Day:



At some point, I found the time to make a turtle cake:



And Toby slept through it all.......






No comments: